The Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA 2018”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) impose certain legal obligations in connection with the processing of personal data.
Skymark Financial Ltd is a data controller within the meaning of the GDPR and we process personal data. The firm’s contact details are as follows: [email protected]
We may amend this privacy notice from time to time. If we do so, we will supply you with and/or otherwise make available to you a copy of the amended privacy notice.
Where we act as a data processor on behalf of a data controller (for example, when processing payroll), we provide an additional schedule setting out required information as part of that agreement. That additional schedule should be read in conjunction with this privacy notice.
The purposes for which we intend to process personal data
We intend to process personal data for the following purposes
• To enable us to supply professional services to you as our client.
• To fulfil our obligations under relevant laws in force from time to time (e.g. the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 as amended (“MLR 2017”)).
• To comply with professional obligations to which we are subject as a member of The Association of Accounting Technicians.
• To use in the investigation and/or defense of potential complaints, disciplinary proceedings and legal proceedings.
• To enable us to invoice you for our services and investigate/address any attendant fee disputes that may have arisen.
• To contact you about other services we provide which may be of interest to you if you have consented to us doing so.
The legal bases for our intended processing of personal data
Our intended processing of personal data has the following legal bases
- At the time you instructed us to act, you gave consent to our processing your personal data for the purposes listed above
- The processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject (e.g.MLR 2017).
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the following legitimate interests which we pursue this includes but its not limited to: responding to general enquiries,Investigating/defending legal claims,